Wednesday, June 9, 2010

disapointment

Growing up I was always afraid I would disappoint someone because I always in some way did. It was something I feared. I often felt people disappointed me as well. I clearly remember my dad telling me often "Amy, everyone will disappoint you in someway. Even I will because we are all human." I remember thinking "then why should i trust someone or worry about disappointing people?"

I really disappointed a few people today mainly by my actions. I can not help but to feel extremely guilty. It put a toil on my today and thats all I could think about.
but I had to stop and remind myself that there is only one person that will never disappoint me. JESUS. What an amazing feeling to know that He will not leave me nor forsake me. His arms are open wide and He is a forgiving God. Thank you Lord for forgiving me even though I do not deserve it.

I am not sure what else to say. I am just thinking.
thanks for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers