Thursday, February 18, 2010

time allows to give grace

As I lie here awake tonight,
allowing my head to wander and my heart to yearn.
I feel a hope inside.
Something I try so hard to grasp.
yet something that is out of my reach.
I want to feel respected. I want to feel wanted.
I want to have a peace inside that covers all.

I am finally reaching place inside.
I can finally look to the bright side of life.
I was learning to trust.
now I feel I am being set back.
repeating a step or two.

like a dance.
if you have a good leader,
everything comes natural.

if you have someone there it all seems right.

I am learning to be less concious about myself and more about others

I am learning to be selfless and love others.
I want to know you are going to be there in the hard times
and to always be there in the good ones.

I want to know where you walk is with the Lord.
but to know you will walk beside me in MINE.

I have so many questions to ask you.
If only I would allow myself to talk to you.

you hurt me, you really did.
but I am learning how to give grace.
The Lord gives us grace even when we dont diserve it.
He  gives us grace to forgive others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers