Sunday, April 18, 2010

time

I have a problem with time.

Not knowing when to do something, unsure of that it may be too early or even to late.
Wanting to know if it is okay to move on or to not let go just yet.

Is there plenty of time or is there not enough?

I question myself often and find myself worrying about the past and being over concerned about the future.

I feel I jump into situations too soon, or find myself giving up to soon.
I find myself continuing to hold on to a person for too long. I often wonder where time has brought me or in time where I will be.

Time can heal a broken heart but time can also strengthen a relationship.
Time can bring joy yet time can bring confusion.

I can not help but think of one of my all time favorite verses. I am sure I have shared this on here before.

Matthew 6:34
"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."

days like today when I am worrying about the future and annoyed with the present, I am often reminded that in God's timing I will be where he wants me to be. I will have the friends He wants in my life. I will wait for His guidance and His timing.
this is a bit scattered and I am rambling but I am so thankful that God's timing is all that matters, and with that I feel I can relax and enjoy life.



thanks for reading,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers