Thursday, April 8, 2010

determaining what you were taught from the truth.

Growing up I was never told why you didnt do something just that "YOU DO NOT DO THAT".
I was always curious to why and what would happen if I did. My curiosity put me in bad situations or left me with some regret. On the other hand if you do not experience life first hand then will never know. Does that makes sense?

I feel like I am really growing this year. What I used to believe is being challenged, yet in a good way. What I thought I wanted is now changing. What I thought I knew is surprising me with the truth. What my parents taught me I am now learning to distinguish with the actual truth. It is a weird realization. I feel like I am finally beginning to grow and to become a BIT wiser with all the mistakes I have made. Where a few years ago I was a timid and to afraid to admit I failed or to allow someone to help me off the floor when I fell on my face.

Now I am not afraid to ask for help or advice. I long to know the truth and to know if I am doing wrong and where I am sinning. I am not looking forward to growing up but I am excited to see where I am growing and where I will be.
The truth hurts sometimes but with out it there is know way to grow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers