Sunday, March 28, 2010

where I am feeling lead.

As this week went on I have been praying for the Lord to guide me and to show me what I am suppose to do with my life. Its been a huge battle. I feel I can not mount to what He has called me to do. I am scared to give something my all right now.
I just feel I need to get other things straightened up in my life before I can continue.

I feel I need to fix some relationships before working on some new ones.
I feel I need to strengthen my relationship with God before I can fully fix some.
I want God to use me but I need his guidence.
I am not sure what I will be doing this summer or this upcoming semester.
Waiting on God's will and his direction.

I went to bible study tonight, and I missed the majority of it, but what I did catch I loved. They were talking about spiritual gifts and about how it is not something you choose but it is something that God gives you in order for you to work within the body of Christ.

I loved that thought. I want God to use me this semester to minister to others, I want to use my spiritual gift for him. I am not sure exactly what my spiritual gift is but I know I do love helping others and giving my time.

I am ready for God to use me. I am really going to work on strengthening my relationships and fixing others.
So if i call you and tell you in need to talk then that is why.
I have so much to pray about, and there are people I need to either fix the relationship with or simply just let go. Not giving up but stepping out because that is what God is asking of me.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers