Thursday, March 11, 2010

what time has taught me.

If you had told me a year ago that I would start learning to love and to trust I would have given you a funny looked and laughed at you.
Today I sit hear waiting for class to begin and I can not help but to laugh at how much I have learned. It took me over 18 years to be able to tell someone I loved them and mean it. WOW that is a long time, wasted time if you ask me.

As I think about all the people that have come in and out of my life I can not help but be appreciate for those relationships. I have learned so much from my relationships even those people that have hurt me. I have learned to be honest, to trust and to be patient as well as learning to be open, learning to humble myself and the list could continue.

I wanted to make a list, I love list. A list of the people who have helped me. I will not use names because that is not something I do, Yet I have a feeling you will know who you are.

1. Thank you for being a part of my life, encouraging me and giving me a chance to breath.
2. Thank you for teaching me how to trust and allowing me to be myself. I really have learning how to be open and how to love.
3. Thank you for being on of my first friends and showing me what a friendship should look like.
4. Thank you for being honest with me even when I am not willing to do the same.
5. Thank you for never giving up on me.
6. Thank you for being a person I could turn to for advice even just vent to.
7. Thank you for allowing me to learn to trust you, you have not let me down. I have loved getting to know you and to realize that I need to have stronger relationships not just surface ones.
8. Thanks for being you, even though sometimes we argue and dispute I love you and am grateful for all the time we have spent.
9. Thank you for allowing me to be a complete mess sometimes but still loving me despite my flaws, just goes to show what an amazing person you are.
10.thank you for allowing me to be part of your life.
11. You are one of my best friends. Thank you for listening to me ramble and pushing me to be open.
12. Thank you for encouraging me to reach for something, to follow my dreams, but also to not limit myself.
13. You inspire me to be something amazing.
14. You have pushed me so much in my faith and encouraged me.
15. I thank you for even telling me the harsh things I need to know. I am sorry our friendship ended badly but I do not regret any of it.
16. thank you for just being an amazing friend,
17. I would not be where I am right now with out you.
18. You have been a huge part of my life.

I may have forgotten to tag a few of you in this note.
sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers