Sunday, June 21, 2009

mission trip

leaving on a mission trip tom. or actually today
It is exciting because really this the my first trip (besides the senior trip) with my new church.
I am really excited to see what the Lord has planned for me this week.
It is going to be amazing to see the relationships grow as well as strengthen between our group and those we are going to help.

I am a bit sad as well because a good friend of mine just got back into town from a trip and another one is leaving to go to port a to work for the whole summer.

we are just passing each other right by. I did get to see both of there lovely faces tonight, that was reassuring but at the same time it is a bit sad how we are all moving in different directions. this is the first glance of how life will be in a few months.
I am saddened and happy right now.


not to mention that I just got into it with my father. (i call them "respectfully" when I am angry) so we are leaving on bad terms as usual.
which is not surprising but I think we are beginning to see each other eye to eye that his authority over me is not the same as it was when I was 5.

I dont know.
keep me in your prayers this week.
I have been having a rough week this week. With just everything.
I am excited to take this week off.
especially from work drama, as well as the hours put into work.

off I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers