Friday, June 5, 2009

graduation

graduation was at first a scary thing. It meant transitioning from high school to the "real world."

I am being dramatic yes, but it was somthing that was not comfortable to me. I was nervious and a bit sad yesterday, I could barley even focus enough to run the errands I needed to accomplish.

I was making things more complcated then needed to be. I cried a few times that day, I was extreamly happy but about the same level of sadness.

finally it was time for graduation and I was a complete mess. I was running late and very nevious and upset at my mother for adding to my choas. The ceremony was long but my youth leaders kept me entertained by texing me.

All of this to say, that until the actual moment I walked across the stage it really had not hit me yet that I actually made it. After everything was over, we threw up our caps, that was the first moment I felt free. Free from high school, free from childesh things, free to move on!
I was so happy that night that a friend of mine could tell from my text messages, how hyper I was.

I went to hang out with one of my favorite people then went back to the party and hung out with everyone until around 6 and then went to bed for an hour.

I was high on emotions that I did a few things that I knew I shouldn't have or even things I knew I should have but didn't. but I am leaving everything in God's hands. I honestly could not have made it this far with out him and I am not planning on trying to go any further with out Him.

I am excited to see what HE has planned for my life.
I am waiting not always pacient but I know His hand is holding me and His steps are before me.
I am excited. I really am.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers