Wednesday, January 13, 2010

holidays have come and passed.

Life has finally settled down and I feel like I am finally gaining some organization and motivation. I felt like the Grinch this season. I was counting down till the end of the holiday season. This holiday was a lot different from any previous year. For one I was really sick last Christmas and was in bed days before Christmas eve and even days following Christmas day. It was miserable. Another thing that changed this year was a bondage I am now free from. I am not still not comfortable talking about it freely but those of you who know can understand. I thank God for bringing me this far. Holiday season used to be a time I dreaded for all the reasons holidays are loved for. 

  In addition to my large family we had 5 new babies this year (with 2 already this year.) It was such a treat to end 2009 with 5 new births. 


lastly, one thing that as different from most years was my job this year. I now work two jobs, but the most stressful was my portrait studio job. 
I never realized what a high demand there is for thanksgiving and holiday pictures. I also noticed just how cranky some people get around this time of the year. Me being one of them. I was not a very pleasent person to be around. I was always tired ad stressed about what others told me I should have left when I closed the studio. 
Oh if only it would have been that easy. 


I really enjoyed getting to spend my break with my best friends.
The 5 of us had some good times, running from cops, dancing at cowboys, spending nights doing random things, great talks and so on. 
I really am glad they were a part of my break this semester because that will be the only break I am able to spend with all of then.


As time goes on life gets busier there is not a lot of time to lolly-gag around. While I am glad I was able to relax a bit this holiday I am really greatful that I know have a schedual and things to look foward to. I am loving school. I feel like such a nerd but this semester is going to be different and wonderful.
I am learning to be different as well as to except things that are different as a new adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers