Sunday, May 3, 2009

relationships. a good or bad thing?

When I think about the people in my life who have most influenced me or even those who have been in my life, and those who no longer are in my life, I stop to thank God.
Influences can either be positive or negative. Therefor, Relationships are part of life, growing up and strengthen your walk with God.
I am blessed beyond belief at some of the relationships I have had and still have to this day. So many people have encouraged me growing up that I owe them everything. If it was not for a few of these people I don’t know if I would be here today or if I would even be the same person.
I have been thinking a lot about relationships this past few weeks and this week as well. Some of the things I have thought about have really put a toil on my and reminded me of some things I thought I was over, but found out I wasn’t quite yet.

I had an argument with a friend a week ago, or maybe it was two weeks ago, I am not sure. Anyways, she basically told me things that really bothered me and kind of hurt me as well. I was in a really bad mood this week because of it, and almost everyone could see it in my face. I am not sure if it was so much what she said but that she was actually saying it to me.

I am not so great at friendships; I think it is one of my down falls. There have been many people that have come in and out of my life for various reasons, and some have deeply hurt me.

Honestly I am not a big people person yet I some times enjoy people.
I am a big people watcher.

(There is more thought on this subject but that is all for now. Ill continue perhaps tomorrow.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers