Thursday, May 14, 2009

swaying this way and that way.

A mental state that arises spontaneously rather than through conscious effort and is often accompanied by physiological changes; a feeling: the emotions of joy, sorrow, reverence, hate, and love.

A state of mental agitation or disturbance:

The part of the consciousness that involves feeling;


A mental state that arises spontaneously rather than through conscious effort and is often accompanied by physiological changes; a feeling: the emotions of joy, sorrow, reverence, hate, and love.

A state of mental agitation or disturbance:

The part of the consciousness that involves feeling;



IS THERE A DIFFERENCE BETEWEEN A FEELING AND AN EMOTION?

I decided to look up both definitions and they are synonyms for each other. Does that mean they do mean the same, or they are similar. I can feel something but not let me emotions show, or I my face can show an emotion but I am not always feeling something. Right?

I work with this one kid, not trying to be rude, but he is home schooled.

He had not social skills what so ever nor does he have many emotions at all. Everyone thinks he is strange because of it, and Ill admit I so most of the time as well. Although at the same time I am not good at showing feelings as well yet me emotions will be all over my face, and that is not something I can control no matter how much I would like to.

If you know me well enough you know that my face says everything, sad or anything else. It some times bothers me because it is obvious when I am not having a good day or I am just down. Although at the same time you will know when to leave me alone. :)


I am not at all good at talking about feelings or even being honest about then. A good friend called me last night and we talked on the phone for a bit and It was hard for me to talk about how I felt and be completely honest because I am not good at those things. It was a good talk though and I wouldn't trade it for anything. I love being able to talk on the phone and when needed discuss how you feel or even just talk about what is bothering each other in life. Not many people are capable of doing so.

Like my friend said last night my respect level greatly increased for them because we could talk about what needed to be talked about and yes I will be honest and say it was a tiny bit awkward but I wouldn't have been able to with anyone else.


I am still thinking about my emotions and feelings. This week has been really tough because in some situations I have let me emotions get in the way of my feelings or vice versa. In other situations I have allowed other people to almost change my feelings, they could easily put me in a bad mood or the could upset me, or even times I would get excited about different things. I REALLY AM ANOYED of emotions and feelings right about now. This is really vague but I am so tired and a bit frustrated right now, so this is all for now. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers