Thursday, July 9, 2009

all for a swim suit.

yes I did get into a car wreck today. I know you do not want to hear my boring story about the actual wreck, so I will spare you. What I will say is that it was not my fault, but the cop said it was because he had right of way, even though I was not moving.
Anyways. I am super sore. My shoulder and arm are killing me. I am about to go take medication and hope It is not worse tom. I am just in a bit of shock and SO grateful I am not any more hurt than I am. My car is not very pretty.

After all of this, I just was not in the best mood today. I went to a friends house to swim. I was on my way to get a new swim suit when plans changed. I rode my sisters bike there because no one would give me a ride and honestly I was not in the mood for driving.

My friend made my day to day though. He picked me up and took me for get some ice cream. I had not seen him in a while, and it was really nice to get out and have some fun. He really made my day! :)

all of this to say that, I have been doing a lot of thinking to day, and examining my life right now. Not looking towards the future and not into the past, but here, RIGHT HERE.

I am not doing much with my life right now. No car now, no job, no boy friend, no plan for college, no major decision, and no life changing things going on right now.
I am just living life.
some people would call that lame and I would agree but hey apparently this is where God wants me at the moment. Who knows why? Yet I am still listening to Him and reminding myself He is in control. I am so glad that I did not kill someone. Or that my friend and I were not seriously hurt. Even though it was on a road way and not a high way, I know it could have been so much more worse.

Things have been really crazy and stressful in my life right now, and I really did not need this to add to it all, but it will work out. From not having a job to getting my car fixed. I know it will, I just need to have faith and trust that the Lord has a plan.

I went out today, just for a swim suit, in return I got a whole more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers