Wednesday, July 8, 2009

freedom.

You know how we have more freedom than most countries because we live in the united states?
You will always here those poeple talking about how teenagers do not understand or respect the freedom we are given.

Ha.

On a different note- Parents are suppose to give their kids freedom to make choices, and just hope they are the wise ones. They just trust that what their kids have been taught is what is God's plan and that they are able to chose what is right from wrong right?
No teenager wants over-bearing parents who are constantly breathing down their necks.
That leads to rebellion as well as just fighting amongst families.

like always I got into another fight with my parents tonight. This week we have probably gotten into it almost ever day. Although tonight was different. I have not gotten threatened to get kicked out of the house in a while now. We argued about freedom and in the end I yelled at him and told him fine but he would pay.

If you don't know a lot about me and my past then this would come as a surprise to you.
I have a very rude tone and sarcasm when it comes to those two who "raised me."
The conversation ended on a bad note and I returned home to just go straight into my room, not a "hello I am home." nope nothing.

You know, Freedom comes with age right?
Well some at least. I do not understand how parents can be so naive, and so judgmental as well as contradicting. I hate the comparison game when it comes to raising your children.

I am just really annoyed right now and really confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers