Tuesday, October 13, 2009

good times

I have had some really good times the past few weeks.
It has really helped me out because I have not been doing the best lately.

A few weeks ago one of my best friends Josh called me up and a few of us went to the park and just hung out for a few hours. Then I believe the weekend after that He and my friend Anna Bibb went dancing with a few other people. That was a blast. Even though I did get home at 4am. Of course after eating at our favorite early morning place- Ihop.
A few times during the week he would call me to just hang out. We danced at our favorite park and just had a really good time just talking. I have really been needing that lately. It has been really nice to have a good guy friend. Someone I can trust and ask Guy geared questions. I have not had that in a while now.

This past saturday two of my best friends Anna and Josh went to eat Mexican food. One of Josh's last Mexican dinners, as well as the last meal we would have with him for a really long time.
Then we went to our park and hung out there for awhile until we decided we wanted cool-aid.
We stayed up until around 6am Sunday morning just talking and enjoying each others company. We made s'mores and just sat by the fire.
We talked about everything from why we are such good friends, to relationships and even religion. It has to have been one of the best nights I have had. Even though all of these I have mentioned are pretty great.
It has really left me thinking. A good friend of mine has been telling me I should cut ties with a few friends that are not building me up.
Yet I am torn because Honestly these are really some of my closest friends.

I mean yes I do not always act as I should around them. I am a bit different hanging around them, yet I am who I am around them. No faking anything. I can trust them with anything and they in return do the same to me.
I am not sure what this rambling is about, maybe just thinking about things.

I sure am Missing my friends right now.
I could really use a good talk again.
where are those letters?

I are a bit tired of acting like I have everything together, yet at the same time It is easier that way, and that is who I am.

1 comment:

  1. You need to ask yourself who will help you be the person you want to be. If someone is able to hold you back or is holding you back by being in your life then you ask God for strength and wisdom so you can let go of that person. A lot of times God gives us the answers we seek but it turns out to be the answer we didn't want and we choose to ignore it or pretend like we're still confused. And when that happens things usually get worse and worse until we find ourselves asking the age old question why me. And we look back and say ah...that's why. I should have listened. You're beautiful, smart, unselfish, an awesome friend and so much more. If you do find yourself having to let go of someone(s) know that there will be other people in your life and it only makes more room for those people to come into your life!

    ReplyDelete

Followers